Monday, April 22, 2013

Light in the Darkness - Dad Comes Home

Maria at Four Blessings Academy is hosting an uplifting new meme for every Monday called Light in the Darkness. Here we share stories of hope and joy. We can link to a news article or video or tell a story from our own lives. Post about your story and then link to Maria's blog. There is enough negativity in this world. Let's spread some joy and light up the darkness!

I love this video. A little girl's soldier dad comes home and surprises her. I love surprises like this. Makes me cry, too.


8 comments :

Maria said...

You've done it to my once again, Colleen! This was great! I think I need to keep a box of tissues right next to my computer from now on!

Nancy Shuman said...

Crying. Crying. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful video.

Colleen said...

Maria,I know what you mean!! :)

Nancy, you are welcome. Truly a tear jerker!

Colleen said...

Maria, I forgot to say that I need tissues too!

Vicky said...

Yes, this made me cry, too, Colleen! What a special bond they must have!

Colleen said...

Vicky, I know, So beautiful to see.

Mihael Seagrif said...

So many make such great sacrifices to protect our freedoms - even little children who do without their military fathers and mothers. Great video. Thanks for sharing it!

Colleen said...

Michael, you are welcome! Thanks for pointing out that the children make sacrifices for our country too.